Global warming is the temperature rise on Earth due to the use of fossil fuels and other industrial processes that lead to a buildup of greenhouse gas emissions.
This problem is affecting balance of the beings that surround the human being including him as most affected and the cause of this situation, which threatens life on the planet in a radical way and with no turning back.
Consequences of global warming:
• Increased global temperature causing the poles to melt
• Increased of drought and floods
• Increased of hurricane formations
• Increased number of hot days
¿What can be done?
• Eliminate aerosols, are the main source of gases that damage the ozone layer
• Plant trees
• Turn off lights when not in use
• Recycle glass, plastic and paper
• We can also reduce fuel consumption of cars
We must take care of our planet before it is too late.